The kaleidoscopic architecture of Iran photographed by Mohammed Reza Domiri Ganji
- i’m a jumble of emotions, i think i write mostly when there are a million things running through my head because i can just word vomit them out over here, even if none of it makes sense and it’s barely coherent.
- then again i feel like i can’t even comfortably spill my thoughts through this medium anymore, always having to second guess my word choice and everything
- the emotional roller coaster you’ve dragged me on is unfair to me on all levels. you continue to victimize yourself, like every one of my moves is aimed to fire at you, when really it’s not & there isn’t anything i can do to make you feel better. i’ve done my time, i’ve done my grieving and moping in my own ways, trust me. there are parts of it that i miss every single day. but i picked my head up and realized what it was and what it wasn’t.
- summer is winding down to an end - it was a bit too long, from june-october, but as always i’m getting jittery and anxious thinking about the new school year…summer is just so free, & it feels so endless and nice and full of opportunities to do whatever you feel like doing, and although i enjoyed it completely i can’t believe it’s already over. i’m super excited for the year, to move back to school and everything that comes with that, new adventures & excitement - but with that comes new stresses as well. as soon as the quarter starts rolling it’s a nonstop ride, and i have to be on top of my shit. gah.
- if you don’t know me, don’t keep tabs on me like i owe you an explanation or anything
- i hate how my heart skips a beat
- happy thoughts happy thoughts happy thoughts
- things seem a little unorganized and messy right now - work, starting class this week, settling into our place - but it’ll find a way to figure itself out soon
Where I told you
I love you
can we please destroy this idea that a person has to talk to you every minute of every day to like you
texting all day is not natural
force communication all hours of the day is not natural