I miss going to showwwssss
another year wiser..? highly unlikely, but definitely still learning.
- birthday came & went, and it feels great to be surrounded by awesome people from all ends who made it special for me. I don’t care if it sounds self-centered or whatnot, it makes you feel great knowing that people around you care about you, & i’m sure hearing it would make anybody feel just as awesome so we should get into the habit of reminding each other how much we care about them on the daily
- it’s already week 4 of spring quarter, and i know i say this every single quarter but i can’t understand how time is going by so quickly and i’m just not realizing it. Midterms are upon me already, but my quarter is jam packed with things to do..balancing 4 classes (why did i do that idk), busy season for work, and unicamp becoming a bigger part of my schedule
- hello uhhh neighbors i miss you. friends i miss you. cousins i miss you. where is everybody why are we all so preoccupied ?!
- but i seriously love to keep myself busy. i realize that i enjoy doing this to myself, i really do like having a bunch of things on my plate and a lot to do, i always need things keeping me occupied & i’ve also realized i don’t like sitting around and not having anything on my schedule for an extended period of time
- lately i’ve been living from thursday to thursday. spring quarter best quarter right? seriously though, sincerest apologies to my liver..
- all i know is i need to not be an embarrassment & shut my
intoxicatedmouth, that shit will get me in trouble
- i really shouldn’t be thinking about it too much, but it’s not my fault that one little action stuck in my mind like that - it wasn’t even a big deal & it shouldn’t even be a thing, you have no idea, but it left an impression. Goes to show just the type of thing that actually leaves a mark b/c it’s been just that type of thing i’ve had countless arguments about in the past.
- more than over it, but it’s untrue that i don’t care - and i really wouldn’t want you to think i don’t care at all. but i don’t have anything to say, i cannot really seem to think of a way to normalize anything, i don’t think there is a way, at least not for a looong while. but i’m over here, still hoping nothing but the best for you.
- in my easy-going opinion, we’ve all come waay past the point of our friendship being affected by minor, insignificant splinters. you may be less patient, more easily irritable & confrontational, but i’m ovaaa here just trying to get you to see eye-to-eye. In my mind, you’ve all crossed the threshold of friends into much more than that, and although we’re fairly different and are occupied by different things at the moment, weeks of no communication could pass by and things would still be the same & pick right back up where they were left off whenever we do get the chance to be together.
Za’atar Manakish or Zaatar Bread (Arabic: مناقيش) is a simple Arabic recipe – which is basically a kind of flat bread baked with Zaatar (spice mixture made out of mostly dried thyme, oregano and sumac) and olive oil spread over it.
Labneh (Arabic: لبنة) is a yogurt dip made with mint, garlic and olive oil.
I remember how my ex used to do that when she was sad, she sat on my lap and wrapped her legs around my waist and just kept kissing my neck softly and slowly and i stroked her back for like 2 hours without saying anything and that’s all and i really fucking miss her.
The caption hurts me in the heart bit
That little lady sitting on the passenger side..
It’s much less picturesque without her catching the light
The horizon tries but it’s just not as kind on the eyes as arabellaaaaaa ohhhh
"why dont you just give him a chance"
idk because im not physically or mentally attracted to him and ‘but he likes you’ or ‘but hes really nice’ isnt going to change the fact that im not interested
Arctic Monkeys In New York: The Outtakes